Us jobs remote SAP FI/CO Consultant :: Santa Ana, CA :: Long Term Contract
Hope you are doing well.
Please review the below job description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles.
Role: SAP FI/CO Consultant
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Type of Employment: Long Term Contract
· This is a SAP ECC project and no S4/HANA.
· The client expects the candidate to be onsite 3 days a week from day 1.
· Applicant Has to be vaccinated.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
· Successful team management experience
· Ability to operate calmly in a high pressure environment
· Responsible to support SAP BPC, SAP COPA and its functionality, Transactis from SAP side, SAP allocations and other modules integrated to SAP FI.
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
· Coordinate in the implementation and enhancements of SAP ERP systems to support business requirements.
· Must have specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules including but not limited to FI, GL, AR, AP, CO, COPA.
· Good understanding of the SAP processes, modules and interfaces. Familiarity with SAP testing on integration points with the SAP MM, LE, PM, SD and BW modules
Thanks & Regards,