Urgent Requirement For Sr Android Mobile Developer in San Francisco, CA
Hope you are doing well…!!!!
Job Title : Sr Android Mobile Developer
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration : Long term – Contract
Experience Level: 8+ Years
The Digital Technology “Senior Android Mobile Developer” is focused on executing of full stack mobile & responsive mobile web solution for Corporate banking clients.
Candidate will be working as a member of mobile scrum team to review the product backlog/epics/user stories, develop the system design/prototype and software solution delivery by leveraging various in-house and vendor solutions. In-depth knowledge and expertise with mobile development ( Android & Hybrid) best practices, rich expertise of multi device solution implementation will be necessary to succeed in this role.
Requirement details is as below:
· 8+ years direct experience in software development & 5+ years in mobile solution and implementation.
· Experience in Native Mobile app Android development
· Hands-on Java RX and/or Kotlin Native code.
· Act as subject matter expert for Android development.
· Experience in test-driven development & test automation.
· Attention to detail, carefully crafting both tests and code.
· Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps at high velocity and high quality with well-structured code.
· Troubleshoot debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
· Experience working with the Agile/Scrum project management methodologies.
· Backend web service and API knowledge.
· Organization skill and ability to multi-task.
· Willingness to learn new technology.
· Complex problem solving skill and deadline oriented.
Thanks & Best regards,
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc.
Phone: (302) 286-9010 EXT 109
Fax: (302) 357-9305
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
If you feel this mail is irrelevant and you want to unsubscribe please reply with “Remove” in content or subject line.