Urgent Requirement _ ServiceNow Developer _North Carolina/Chicago/CA/GA
Role: SaaSOps ServiceNow Developer
Location: Initially remote / North Carolina/Chicago/CA/GA
Duration: Long Term
10+ Years exp require
We are seeking high energy and experienced applicants who possess the following skills and experience:
o Mid Senior Engineer(7+ years) who has experience in working in complex environment supporting ITSM technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
o Critical thinking and big picture understanding of how platform should be built and maintained to enable applications scaling, security and resiliency.
o Good Interpersonal Communication Skills and you are willing to work with remote team.
o Accountability: You are a results-oriented teammate who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes complete ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and project initiatives.
o Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
o Always should be ready to learn new technology, tools and process.”
1. Hands-on experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management or other ITSM application.
2. Hands on experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications.
3. Create and manage scripts and workflow.
4. A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL or CMDB (ITIL V3 Certification)
5. Must have expertise in one programming language (Java/Python)
7. Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
8. Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and tools like Discovery and Orchestration (Mid-server).
9. Understands technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow-Secops module.
10. Proven experience in Agile environments.”
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences is a requirement.
2. Excellent organizational skills.
3. Experience working in a team environment with a documented software development process; within an Agile methodology like Scrum.
4. Ambitious and hardworking individual who enjoys hard problems.
5. Should have the thirst for learning new technology.