Tomorrow Interview -Java Solution Architect & Devops Engineer with Azure Kubernetes(AKS)
I hope you are doing great,
Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please revert with updated resume, Visa Status, expected rate and contact details ASAP.
ROLE: Java Solution Architect
Location: CA, Pleasanton, 94588
10+ Years are workable
1. Experience in Java 8+
2. Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale multi –layered or Microservices based, scalable, highly available Java and Azure applications.
3. Should be able to provide solution taking the performance, scalability, reliability, availability requirements
4. Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions using combination of Java, Azure IaaS / PaaS hosting option
5. Must have worked on AKS based hosting and containerization solution and In depth knowledge with Azure Services i.e Compute, Storage, Azure SQL, Monitoring and Management, CI/CD & APIM
6. Experience in event driven architecture leveraging Kafka
7. Should have worked on Azure Environment Sizing & Capacity Planning
8. Should have designed the Backup & DR solution
9. Should be aware of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, security handling at infra, network, resource, application and data level, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
10. Should be aware of automation in provisioning of Dev / Test/ Staging and Production environments using Infra as a Code
11. Knowledge of UI technology like React js/Angular, SQL would be an added advantage
12. Experience in Agile processes
ROLE: Devops Engineer with Azure Kubernetes(AKS)
Location: CA, Pleasanton, 94588
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Implementing CICD process flow using Jenkins platform
• Minimum experience of 5+ years in Integrating plugins for SONAR, Jmeter, Jbehave, Selenium components to CICD platform
• Minimum 5+ years of experience on Developing customer scripting using Python, Ant and deploying them on platform.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience on Cloud Deployments.
• Configuring scripts in Cloud console / Jenkins for Automated executions
• Experience of 3+ years on Azure cloud platform tools mainly AKS -Kubernetes engines, COSMOS DB ,containers like PCF
• Prior work experience in Retail ECOM,Supply Chain, Warehouse functional domains will be an added advantage
• Hands on experience on Pipeline creation from scratch and troubleshooting cloud configuration issues
• Should have worked on SVN, GitHub, and Continuous Integration environment like Jenkins.
• Publishing reports on CICD tool compliance and execution reports to scrum teams.
• Should have experience SQLs, NoSQL Databases
• Should have experience in working in teams following Agile or XP methodology
• Should have Retail domain experience to understand the business requirement.
• Minimum 2+ years of Senior programming level experience involving some architecture and high level design
• Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts required
Please Share These Details:
Visa Status and Validity:
Reason for change:
Date of Birth:
Total IT Experience:
EVER WORK WITH TCS:
OFFER OR Interview in Pipeline:
BEST TIME TO CALL:
Thanks & Regards,
Sagar Bhardwaj | Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies Inc.