Technical Project Manager ———— Phoenix, AZ
Hope you are doing greet today.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 1 Year
- As a Technical Project Manager for the American Express Cloud team, you will support Cloud Platform projects by engaging with stakeholders to understand business needs and identify appropriate solutions collaborating with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance teams. You are critical in supporting multiple levels of agile planning artifacts starting product road maps, releases plan, sprint plan and responsible for driving the execution against the plans. The success of the program depends on focusing on strategic program planning, project managing large platform capabilities, feature selection and tactical activities.
- You must be a self-starter, keen to learn and experiment with new technologies, work independently and as a team player, identify sales needs and address them as needed.
At the core of Project Management
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
- Drives integrated teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance
- Engages with stakeholders to understand business needs and identify appropriate solutions
- Gather project information including accomplishments from engineering and product managers to communicate with senior leaders
- Involved in create multiple levels of agile planning artifacts starting product road maps, releases plan, sprint plan and responsible for driving the execution against the plans
- Coordinates execution of development projects from initiation through release, utilizing SDLC methodologies and leveraging Agile/Scrum/SAFe concepts
- Adopts SDLC methods, Agile values, principles, and practices. Maintain dependency plan between planned sprints; organize and facilitate daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensures that the team is continuously learning from the past.
- Manages and tracks team velocity and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports
- Leads development resources in scrum/product teams and monitors performance to cultivate a high performing team.
- Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure, and third parties
- Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Influence without authority through effective change and leadership management
- Actively reviews product backlog, designs, code, test scripts and results in addressing delivery impediments or product quality issues.
- Tracks iteration progress contributes to design discussions and issue resolution and removes obstacles to ensure iteration commitments are met.
- Be a change agent, technology evangelist, and innovator to identify and introduce new tools and technologies beyond the obvious for continuous improvement
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management, experience in managing Cloud projects is a welcome
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- Distill a complex set of requirements into defined deliverables
- Explain complex concepts in a way that enables the team to understand what they are doing and why.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong communicator with results-driven attitude
- Experience with Agile methodology to drive software development and delivery
- Competent in using data-driven processes/tools for decision making.
- Excellent understanding of Virtualization, Containers, monitoring tools, Logging, analytic tools, and caching
- Passionate about developer ecosystem and developer/SRE workflows
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext-2137
Gtalk : chandrajeet.nityo
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”