:SQL developer(Candidate must be willing to relocate once placed as they will be required to go to the office) || Utica NY || rate: $45/hr on c2c || usc/gc
You don't want to miss this.
Candidate must be willing to relocate once placed as they will be required to go to the office.
Ideal rate is 45 per hour
USC and Perm Resident only for this spot .
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or equivalent; four-to-five years of experience using web based development tools, including relational DBMS; two-to-five years of experience in requirements analysis, systems design, coding, testing, implementation, and support; strong analytical and quantitative skills; attention to detail; experience developing estimates from functional specifications; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical members of the organization; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently. Preferred qualifications include experience with SQL Server, Microsoft .NET framework, VB.NET, C#.NET, HTML, Java scripts, Visual Basic, MS Access; and report development using reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
1. Serves as a primary point of contact with SSG project staff and/or clients to define the business and technical requirements of assigned projects.
2. Develops and/or reviews system specifications.
3. Performs hands-on analysis of large, unverified data files to enforce data integrity, discover implicit data relationships, and develop normalization plans, storage plans, and database models.
4. Designs, builds, and maintains data models, physical databases, and application models to meet the business and technical needs of assigned projects.
5. Tests applications in systematic manner and participates in code walkthroughs.
6. Maintains software development standards.
7. Designs, codes, and tests automated processes for data analysis, data scrubbing and verification, data loading, data file matches, batch transaction processing, and reporting.
8. Maintains source code version control standards.
9. Documents actions taken on each task assigned so that an audit trail exists for use in future issue resolution and problem solving.
10. Executes production processes according to the unique schedule and requirements of each assigned project, ensuring accuracy and completeness of application results.
11. Works with technical writers to develop user, operational, and technical documentation.
12. Acts as a mentor for more junior staff by guiding, advising and answering technical questions.
13. Maintains excellent technical knowledge, including new programming techniques and other technical developments; and suggests, recommends or implements new concepts and techniques, as appropriate.
14. Performs normal administrative functions associated with a professional position, such as time reporting, forecasting, and project status reporting.
15. Travels to remote sites, when requested (up to 50 percent of job requirements).
16. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
17. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.