Need SAP Security at Houston, TX
NEED ONLY H1B/H4-EAD/L2-EAD/GC/USC/GC-EAD
Job Title: SAP Security
Client: Please contact me
Location: Houston, TX
Long Term Contract Position
• Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies (role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc.) and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
• Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
• Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
• Provide third level support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
• Provide technical solution, blue print, design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc…
• Execute security design and architecture across a portfolio of IT projects
• Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
• Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
• Onsite consultant provides governance and guidance of completion of security tasks, design and review of solutions, quality assurance, compliance adherence, problem resolution, and managed resource to complete security tasks.
908-325-5106 – 202