Sitecore Lead or Architect
As a Senior Software Engineer focused on leading Sitecore engagements – Sitecore Commerce experience/Implementation you’ll work on a range of web application projects, including large-scale implementations and custom .NET solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
· Collaborate with technical, sales, project management, and experience design team members to ensure clients’ business objectives are met within the scope of the engagement
· Contribute to the architecture and development of large-scale implementations and custom .NET web applications
· Provide strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills to ensure alignment with client expectations and Connective DX’s coding and quality standards
· Work collaboratively with other developers, participate in peer code reviews, and follow Connective DX best practices and design patterns
· Assist in accurately estimating implementations, custom .NET web applications, and discrete development tasks
Skills, Knowledge and abilities:
· 7+ years of professional experience with Microsoft .NET including .NET Framework 4.5/4.6 and ASP.NET MVC 5.1/5.2
· 4+ years of experience with Sitecore, Sitecore Commerce experience/Implementation strongly preferred Strong understanding of .NET technologies: ASP.NET, C#, LINQ, MVC, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
· Experience integrating web applications with 3rd party applications
· Understanding of object-oriented design principles and software patterns
Ability to independently define, create, and complete development tasks