SAP PP QM Consultant
Job Role : SAP PP QM Consultant
Type : Contract :
SAP PP QM Consultant :
1. Expert in PP, PI and QM Modules with Minimum SAP 5-8 Years’ experience in relevant module.
2. Should handle independently Configurations of PP and QM Module along with Excellent Cross functional module integration knowledge with SD, MM and FI module.
3. Well conversed with usage of LSMW, BDC, BAPI, BADI, Enhancement and User Exits.
4. Sound knowledge of all Master Data, MRP, MPS, Capacity Planning and Levelling, Interface development Knowledge with other MES systems, Business Processes and system configuration knowledge for Discrete Manufacturing, Repetitive Manufacturing and Process Industries, Variant configuration, Batch Management, Serial Profile Management, Shop Floor Control, Process Order Management, Material Staging, Subcontracting.
5. Must have handled QM module in Procurement, Production and Logistics. Sound Knowledge of QM Master Data, Skip Inspection lot, Source Inspection, Dynamic Modifications Rules Preparing test certificates (COA`s), Inspection points, etc.
6. Integration with non SAP systems.
Skill Knowledge Preferable Certification in PP QM.
Perform complex GIS analysis to develop client focused outputs, maps, and dashboards that integrate data relevant to client mission areas.
Design, build, deploy, and maintain web-based geospatial applications using custom and off-the-shelf mapping and BI tools.
Evaluate and integrate spatial data from various infrastructure, hazard, and climate data sources and data types (geodatabases, web services, raster, and image files) using extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes.
Apply understanding of cross-domain planning and land use considerations to support clients in the transportation, disaster recovery, climate resilience, and energy.
Work directly with clients and ICF subject matter experts to translate business needs into data analysis requirements.