SAP HANA XSA Architect – Santa Clara, CA (remote till Covid) – Contract
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in SAP HANA XSA Architect. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires SAP HANA XSA Architect in addition to the above skills. It is located in Santa Clara, CA. United States.
Job Title: SAP HANA XSA Architect
Location: Santa Clara, CA (Remote till Covid)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
· Strong in XSA DW Modeling and Performance tuning, with
· complex scenarios/designs.
· Able to Design out a Star Model – Common issues that would cause a star model not to work, and how to address those.
· For those that already work in SP3/SP4/SP5 XSA Models: What are the known issues with XSA models, and what are the work around.
· Able to read existing models and reverse Engineer and understanding the technical properties and behavior of the model based on the technical understanding (beyond the functional knowledge).
· Knowing SDI & Flow graphs would be a good to have as we are looking more into this area.
· Understanding the Migration strategy from HANA studio to HANA Web IDE
· Good hands-on experience in XS Advanced and HDI
· Using SQL in Models – Functions & PL/SQL Procedures, SQL Scripting
· Optimization of Models – Understanding Plan Viz & Performance tuning
· Working with GIT Within the SAP Web IDE
· Change management of HDI objects and Deployment
· Understanding Roles and Privileges
· Security for SAP HANA Extended
· Hana 2.0, XSA WEB IDE
· HANA XSA modelling and concepts
· HANA XSA Migration from Classic to XSA
· HANA SQL/SQL Script HANA Security (AP & scalar concepts)
· XSA Container Design, XSA Container Security
· HANA performance tuning techniques.
· Code promotion/ Jenkins
· Data provisioning
· Knowledge on BODS / SLT replication
· SAP UI5. Experience on XSJS or UI 5 development.
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID
Centraprise Open Jobs: https://www.indeedjobs.com/centraprise-1e249f8?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XX4371-iVwtSSkN87qYWwuQEx48UN7vReI
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “ Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.