RPA Developer Blue Prism
Position: RPA Developer (Blue Prism)
Location: SFO CA & Charlotte NC
Experience Required: Blue Prism experience is required.
• Conducts business assessments and discovery to identify top focus areas for clients.
• Lead and participate in high impact re-engineering projects emerging out of discovery assessments or otherwise.
• Be able to lead and drive Discover – Design – Deploy lifecycle of Reengineer & Automation (R&A) projects
• Ensures that R&A objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established
• Adopt, leverage and build re-engineering methodologies and tools to deliver results
• Works closely with clients, stakeholders and cross functional teams plan and lead projects
• Ensure timely project communication at all levels of stakeholders and the business organization as appropriate.
• Providing thought leadership to the project team
• Understanding Corporate score card and critical organizational level financial metrics
• Developing strategic insights and recommendations on the basis of the research conducted
• Communicates key lessons learned and best practices from Re-engineering projects and develop case studies to be utilized as Re-engineering collaterals.
• Stays up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques and relevant benchmarking data for related organizations
• Share Best practices from within and outside the organization / industry / domain and provide recommendations for implementing them
• Collaborate with senior leadership in organization-building activities such as response to RFP’s / RFI’s and growing client accounts, etc.