QA/Performance Tester @ Charlotte NC ( Need USC/GC/EAD-GC )
Need USC/GC/EAD-GC only with clear visa copy.
Job Title: QA/Performance Tester
Location: Charlotte NC
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
Interview: T + Skype
Our client, a telecommunications company located in Charlotte, NC, is in need of QA/Performance Tester for a 3 to 6 month contract-to-hire basis. The Tester will be responsible for leading the development and execution of formal test plans to ensure the performance and quality of a number of different applications. This person is involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
· 8+ years overall experience in performance engineering, including troubleshooting performance issues, identifying bottlenecks in the database layer, and providing tuning recommendations
· Experience testing web services (REST & SOAP)
· 8+ years’ experience testing with Jmeter
· Monitoring experience using AppDynamics, PerfMon, PRTG, JConsole (preferably) OR Wily interscope, BCM, Dynatrace, NMON
· Experience analyzing data using SQL queries
· Experience with Unix, where many of the APIs sit
· Experience with QMetry
· Experience with TestNG
· Strong knowledge of Java concepts
· Experience testing in Docker and Kubernetes environments
· Service virtualization experience using WireMock (mocking in the absence of data, mock for front-end
Thanks And Regards
Kanhaiya Gupta // Recruitment Manager
Inspire Client LLC.
1981 Memorial Dr. PMB #278, Chicopee, MA 01020