Principal Software Test Engineer / QE Lead | USC/GC Only | W2/C2C | REMOTE
Hope you are doing well!
My name is Shafi, and I am a Senior Recruiter at VBest Software Inc., a leading Talent Solutions company headquartered in New Jersey. I am conducting a search for a “Principal Software Test Engineer / QE Lead” position, I am hoping to connect with you to see if you or someone you know may be interested in learning more about this opportunity.
We are hoping to fill this position quickly. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity.
Please share if the profile matching the below requirement with Mandatory Skills
Position: Principal Software Test Engineer / QE Lead
Employment Type: W2/C2C
Position Summary :
Ensure software meets the highest Quality standards. You will be a member of a scrum team, responsible for planning a strategy, as well as implementing automated tests in a highly automated CI/CD environment. Expected to actively participate in the continual improvement efforts of the team. Researches new technologies and tools to remain abreast of current and emerging technologies, and to introduce new opportunities for innovation. Passionate about quality and continuous delivery.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to develop automation tests within our CI/CD (TeamCity/Octopus) environment using primarily .NET & C# as well as perform critical performance based testing
- Capable of providing guidance to a group of diverse Software Quality Analysts and Test Engineers, able to handle challenging fast paced environment
- Manage multiple project releases with multiple dependencies acting as a liaison with IT teams to ensure delivery of high quality product
- Should be able to provide guidance on system testing best practices and methodologies
- Should be able to effectively plan, define test Strategy, provide QA estimates, provide test management and reporting throughout the software delivery life cycle
- Should be able to understand the technical details of the product(s) and assist Development team in trouble shooting issues.
- Should be able to analyze the quality of the product before rolling to Customers by analyzing and validating Defect leakages
- Ability to create and/or perform manual testing scenarios when needed within the scrum Team
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Expert experience working in a Senior/Lead Software Test Engineering role, developing test automation in an agile/iterative environment.
- Experience with at least one Object Oriented Programming Language such as C#
- Strong experience working with Database testing techniques using Sybase, SQL server, or Oracle with a strong understanding of database schemas
- Experience working with performance Engineers or Performance tools such as BlazeMeter, JMeter and/or Taurus
- Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance system testing best practices and methodologies
- Strong Automated Test tool proficiency with Practical experience on any Automation framework/ scripting like Selenium
- Strong Manual testing proficiency using a test management tool such as TFS, MTM
- Experience with White box, gray box, black box test development
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with one or more Continuous Integration solutions such as TeamCity, Jenkins, or other Monitoring tools
- Advanced Knowledge of networking components and infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented Concepts, Web Application Components, XML, API Service Layer.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
VBEST Software Inc.
New Jersey 08823, United States