:Position: SAP Supply Chain APO Consultant – gATP || Location: Alpharetta, GA || Work Authorizations: No H1B, TN Permits
You don't want to miss this.
Position: SAP Supply Chain APO Consultant – gATP
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Interview Mode: 2 Virtual Interviews
Work Authorizations: No H1B, TN Permits
I am seeking SAP Supply Chain APO Consultants. I have included the job description, as well as the client details/pay rate. We are only accepting qualified candidates.
Morton has an immediate need for a SAP Supply Chain APO Consultant – gATP for a customer located in Alpharetta, Georgia. The selected SAP Functional Consultant will be directly responsible and accountable for daily production support and overall technological advisory for OTC and gATP related processing using SAP ERP (ECC 6.0) and SAP SCM (7.0). The ideal candidate will bring expertise in product allocation support and backorder processing (BOP) with gATP required not limited to business Order to Cash processes (Sales Orders, Deliveries, Pricing, Billing, Credit Management). Two critical requirements for this position are the knowledge of how SAP technology can be leveraged to operat ing and improving the company’s operations and the architecture, configuration, or technical capabilities of SAP in the SD/OTC/gATP process areas.
• Daily production support and technical advisory within the area of Order to Cash, not limited to Sales Order Processing, EDI, gATP, Pricing, Customer-Related Master Data, and Billing.
• Participate and contribute in design, configuration, testing and deployment of ERP capabilities reviews with third-party SAP vendors and internal partners.
• Configure and maintain settings in SAP or approve these actions when performed by vendor partners.
• Provide technical consultation with business users on Order to Cash (OTC) processes including areas such as Master Data, EDI, OM, gATP, Pricing, Import / Export, and Rebates / Vistex
• Coordinate design and implementation of technical solutions that meet business user requirements in the area of Order to Cash (OTC).
• Interface with other IT disciplines to successfully complete implementations.
• Document applicable business processes in relation to Order to Cash (OTC) and develop detailed functional specifications for solution in SAP modules including and perform functional unit testing, assist with UAT, and production deployment activities.
• Assist in review & execution of test scrips and participate in integration testing with appropriate end-users and technical groups including third-party SAP vendor configuration partners.
• Promote comprehensive knowledge transfer of SAP skills to team members and/or business users.
• gATP experience with the following: APO Backorder Processing (BOP), Forecast Check (FCS), Capable-To-Promise (CTP), Multilevel ATP Check (MATP), gATP Scheduling – Time and Scheduling Functions, Product Allocation (PAL), Product Availability Check (PAC), and Rules-Based ATP Check (RBA).
• 10+ years of experience with SAP as a Functional Consultant.
• 8+ years of SAP configuration experience and 5+ years of Production Support in Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (QM), Materials Management (MM), Finance and Controlling (FICO).
• 5+ years of experience of EDI ad 3PL integration experience.
• Strong comprehension of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), and integrations with Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Quality Management (PM), Quality Management (QM), Materials Management (MM), Finance and Controlling (FICO) required.
• Experience leading the implementation of SAP Order to Cash solution, ideally with specific experience in Order Management, Pricing, gATP, and Rebates / Vistex Management.
• Strong Knowledge of the core business processes involved in Order Management, Billing and Sales.
• Demonstrated track record in implementing a variety of Enterprise Systems in large organizations.
• Good verbal and written communications with the ability to communicate across all levels of management including formal and informal presentations and workshops.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills required.
• Experience working with third-party external business partners and their technical teams in the support and implementation of SAP systems. Experience working in a global or similarly structured organization.
• SAP Certifications are a plus.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field of study. MBA is a plus.