Very Urgent required – Contract-Performance tester -Birmingham, AL
Rate is $45/hr on C2C
Performance Testing experience using LoadRunner/HP ALM Performance Center
Basic Qualifications :
Strong technical experience with C#, C, Powershell, and Visual Basic
- At least 5 to 7 years of strong experience with LoadRunner/Performance Center for Performance testing with exposure to multiple applications and protocols involving Web-HTTP/HTML, web services, RDP and RTE.
- Strong technical experience in programming languages like C, C# and scripting languages like Java Script, PowerShell and VB Scripting.
- Experience with creating scripts using Virtual User generator with focus on
- Ability to perform complex dynamic correlations.
- Ability to perform navigational validations with the use of web_reg_find / web_reg_
save_paramand perform conditional decisioning and error handling to minimize analysis time.
- String manipulation using native C language, inbuilt XML and JSON functions of LoadRunner.
- Ability to use header files for creating common functions.
- Experience with creating Controller Scenarios with focus on
- Ability to create both Goal Oriented and manual scenarios.
- Ability to configure capturing and monitoring different performance metrics.
- Good knowledge about different run time settings and impacts associated with different levels of logging.
- Experience with Analysis with focus on
- Understanding the logs created during the execution process.
- Ability to review logs like IIS, IHS, sysout, system, httperror, event logs, perform metrics from both Windows and UNIX based servers.
- Creating in depth analysis reports from the test executions for the purpose of production readiness decision making.
The following skill set is highly desirable:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Knowledge of Mobile test methodologies and frameworks
- Experience in SQL, C, C++, C# or Java programming language
- Exposure to application architecture, design, capacity planning, and application performance best practices.
- Exposure to test process improvement and Application life cycle management and Agile methodologies.
- Good communication skills — both verbal and written.