PEGA Decisioning ——————Irving, TX,
Hope you are doing great today!
Role : PEGA Decisioning
Location : Irving, TX,
Position Type : Contract
Should have a minimum 3 years of experience as a decisioning architect with 8 years of overall Pega Platform experience.
• Should have a minimum 3 years of experience with Adaptive analytics and performance analysis in Pega Customer Decision Hub
• Ability to improve Pega Decisioning AI performance through various methods
• Should be an experienced Pega Marketing consultant and will design and develop Pega Marketing artifacts
• Must be certified in Pega CPDC 8.x
• Must be certified in Pega CSSA 8.x
• Apply deep knowledge of omni-channel customer engagement to increase sales, reduce costs, and improve customer experience; including but not limited to service offer propositions, experience enhancements, and decisioning capabilities evolution
• Apply design principles of Next-Best-Action, marketing offers, target audiences, decision strategies, and running and monitoring marketing campaigns.
• Provide thought-leadership to regularly generate and incubate new decisioning concepts across the business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
• Ability to present decisioning concepts and benefits, and influence stakeholders
• Work within the Adaptive Learning features of the Pega Decisioning Platform to develop and manage adaptive models that predict, prescribe, and optimize the experiences being served to customers.
• Analyze data and be a creative problem solver who can explore and uncover the issues and solve them.
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext-2137
Gtalk : chandrajeet.nityo
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”