New Job Opening-Mobile Automation Engineer
Role: Mobile Automation Engineer
Location: Green Wood Village, CO, USA
Experience: 5 years
Should have 5+ years of experience testing native/hybrid mobile (iOS & Android) applications.
• Understanding of backend/API testing and ability to write automated API tests using tools like Postman, SoapUI etc.
• Experience and knowledge in automating Mobile tests using Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, or other market-leading tools.
• 2+ Years of experience in programming and coding skills is a plus
• Experience with CI/CD Jenkins/GitLab.
• Experience in Cloud based testing for Mobile applications.
• Experience working in an Agile Scrum team environment.
• Must have experience in setting up automation strategy and frameworks.
• Ability to translate technical requirements into test plans.
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Understanding of database schemas and querying tools.
• Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with small, cross-functional on- and offshore teams and find resources/information needed to resolve issues.