New Job Opening-Automation Tester ( Networking )
VERETX IT Service is seeking for a talented Automation Tester with python scripting and strong networking experience. The ideal candidate have a strong background in programming, understanding core design concepts, such as modularization, loosely coupling, and abstraction. Must have excellent Python programming skills to work on the Integration Validation Team automating test cases with the Robot Framework.
In this unique opportunity, the engineer will work with a small team automating tests that accurately measure functional and non-functional behaviors of the components of the Connectivity Platform solution to support Continuous Delivery goals.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Testing Certification ISTQB Advanced Level preferred.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, driven individual
• Ability to adapt with shifting priorities
• Experience with robot test automation framework
• Scripting experience with Python
• Experience with Raspberry Pi is a plus
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Proficient using JIRA for work management and reporting
• Knowledgeable in CICD
• Experience with Test Rails is a plus
• Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
• Ability to track multiple test efforts simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results in fast paced environment
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure