Need MuleSoft Integration Designer for Woodland Hills, CA USC GC
MuleSoft Integration Designer – Woodland Hills, CA (Only USC/GC)
Required Skills: MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, ESB, Web Services, Integration, REST, SOAP, SOA
Relevant Experience: 6-8 Years
- Demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- 3+ years of experience working with the API development & API Management as a lead developer
- Developer Certification is a plus
- Strong experience in Application Development using ESB and SOA/EAI technologies and API management & demonstrated experience implementing ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Strong knowledge of dealing with multiple message or file formats including XML, JSON, Flat File, Mainframe Copybook, among others.
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services – REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL). Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI.
- Proficiency in developing medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design, XQUERY transformation, Data Weave
- Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in using SPLUNK & creating dashboard using SPLUNK for integration suite
- Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL
- Fundamental understanding of basic JAVA / J2EE is a must
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database principles
- Experience in building common services framework for logging, error handling, configuration, authentication and authorization
- Knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance domain preferred
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
Ashwini Shukla | Lead Recruitment