Need Java Enterprise Architect for Plano TX
Role: Enterprise Architect – Plano TX
- Very strong Microservices, Java/J2EE and MuleSoft API Gateway working experience.
- Solid understanding of application frameworks e.g. Spring, Micro-Services etc. Experience in implementing applications in a Microservices driven architecture
- Strong DevOps experience with container tools both on-premise and Cloud centric e.g., Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in front end web frameworks namely AngularJS
- Ability to identify and enforce both AWS architectural best practices
· High level understanding of web and cloud based go to market technologies and Service Oriented and Cloud Native Architectures.
· High process centric thinking in designing technology solutions, keeping in mind an effective business architecture and approaching it holistically from end to end.
· Experience with seamless integrations of Systems incorporated into the design of the application architecture
· Well versed with static and dynamic analysis tools and CI/CD processes
· Good Hands-on with Jenkins for CI/CD
· Should have working knowledge on Agile Methodology
· Experience in Oracle and PostgreSQL
· Hands on experience in document DB/ MongoDB
Name – Bhawani Shankar Pandey | Designation- IT Recruiter