MuleSoft Developer – Columbus, OH – 6+ months
Hope you are doing fine.
Please share me any candidates resumes for following roles along with full legal names and visa status –
MuleSoft Developer is a key role for Enterprise Integration team. The candidate is responsible for developing, supporting interfaces built on mule. Candidate should have worked on Integration projects and should be able to lead and drive projects.
Application / Modules required:
- Mulesoft Anypoint Platform – Studio, API Manager, RunTime, Munit
- Building Integration Solutions in Mulesoft using Mulesoft API Led Connectivity Architecture
- Should have good knowledge on Integration and expert in mule interface implementation.
- Should guide other team members on MULE.
- Should have experience on performance tuning/logging in mule.
- Should be willing to work on support
- Explore & recommend new innovative ideas.
- Many of the solutions have strict performance criteria so testing the performance of the interfaces developed using JMeter or other tools and tuning them.
- 5+ years of experience in which 3 years minimum on mule implementation. Development expertise in Mulesoft Anypoint Platform
- Should have worked on complex dataweave transformations in mule.
- Should have worked on Anypoint studio, MULE ESB, JMS, MULE MMC, Active MQ, Kafka, jpa, designing using API’s Led Architecture.
- Core Java Skills – including building using Maven
- Good knowledge of enterprise integrations and able to guide team members. Should have end to end implementation knowledge and performance tuning
- Excellent written, oral & interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience in working in a global (onshore / offshore) set up leveraging agile model
- 5+ years of experience in which 3 years minimum on mule implementation
- Mulesoft Anypoint Platform: >3 Years
- Core Java Skills: >2 Years
- Micro Service Concepts: > 2 years
- Active MQ, RabbitMQ: > 1 Year
- Maven, GIT/Stash, Munit: About 2 years
- Jenkins-Nice to have
- Kakfa-Nice to have
- Anypoint Connectors – Salesforce Nice to have
Satish Kumar Sinha
1303 W Walnut Hill Ln, Suite 340, Irving, Texas, USA, 75038.
Work (Text/Voice): (469)-305-1274/(469)-345-7411
Note: “We respect your Online Privacy. If you wish not to receive any email, please send us an email with REMOVE in the subject and we will REMOVE you from our mailing list.”