Magento Developer /Architect —————-Multiple location (Remote)
Hope you are doing great today!
Role : Magento Developer /Architect
Location : Multiple location (Remote)
Position Type : Contract
• Interpret client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Magento centric commerce projects
• Work closely with clients and internal team members to understand the client’s business and their existing use of the Magento platform
• Design complete solutions for web applications and integration techniques, extensions or enhancements to the platform
• Document using technical specification and diagrams that will stand as reference to the development team for building the solution as well as hand-off to our support team prior to launch
• Provide updates throughout the development cycle
• As the Magento subject matter expert you will share knowledge with your team and help mentor newer developers
• Share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the commerce space
• Participate in internal process improvements to our software development life cycle
• Have the ability to fully understand code and help developers troubleshoot code issues, algorithms and know how to leverage object oriented technique
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Magento Development with In-depth knowledge of Magento framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration
• Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
• Coding of the Magento templates.
• Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
• Designing themes and interfaces.
• Setting performance tasks and goals.
• Troubleshooting integration issues.
• Updating website features and security patches.
should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
• Proficient in PHP/MySql, LAMP server stack management
• In-depth knowledge Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
• Should possess in depth knowledge on complete eCom architecture and systems
• Strong Working knowledge on shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites
Development of new Magento plugins
Involve in next generation technology solutions like Cassandra, MongoDB, NodeJS, NGiNX, Redis, Yii, Lithium and more
• Strong knowledge in Implementing API services like REST,SOAP will integrate with all majors ERP, CRM and other systems
• Magento Certification is a huge plus
• Experience with caching and scaling techniques is a huge plus
• Advanced performance optimization for high traffic environment
• Should have appetite for research and implement new technologies
• Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext-2137
Gtalk : chandrajeet.nityo
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”