Lead Android Developer – San Diego, CA – Contract
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Lead Android Developer. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires Lead Android Developer in addition to the above skills. It is located in San Diego, CA. United States.
Job Title: Lead Android Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Design and development projects for existing android app.
· Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
· Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
· Optimizing performance for the app
· Communicate effectively with teams and management
· Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
· Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
· Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
· Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
· A minimum of 7+ years of professional native Android development experience in Kotlin or Java using the Android SDK.
· 3+ years of experience serving in a lead capacity and some experience with architecture duties as well
· 1 to 3 years of development experience using Kotlin is a must.
· Experience with modern Android architectural patterns (Android Architecture Components).
· Experience with releasing applications to the Google Play Store.
· Experience with automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis, and obfuscation.
· Experience under formal software development processes.
· Experience with multiple platform development environments, including Linux, Mac OS and/or Windows.
· Ability to work in an agile environment.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
· Passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience.
· Expert level knowledge of Kotlin.
· Familiarity with modern Android development & libraries (LiveData, RxJava, Dagger 2, etc.)
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.
· Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
· Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication.
· A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.
USC / Green card candidates are encouraged to apply