Immediate Oppening: Oracle PL/SQL Developer: Morrisville, NC
My name is “Abhinash Mishra” and I’m a “Sr. Technical Recruiter” at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource needs. I am contacting you either because your resume has been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe or you had previously submitted your resume to Diverse Lynx. We now find your resume matching for a “Oracle PL/SQL Developer ” opportunity with our client at Morrisville, NC. The job description is
Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Morrisville, NC
Hire Type: Contract
Experience- 8+ years
· 8+ Years of strong hands-on experience as Oracle PL/SQL database developer with excellent SQL Query and optimization skills
· Excellent data modeling and optimized data integration design experience.
· Outstanding DB concepts with knowledge of collections, exception, indexing, partitions, and performance tuning
· Preferably have experience on migration/upgrade to Oracle 19c
· Preferably have experience in reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and Business Objects
· Must be able to troubleshoot and have out of the box analytical skills, to address production issues before they impact daily business processing.
· Knowledge of overall end to end application development and how front end to/from back end interfacing/integration take place is must
· Be an independent developer with the ability to provide leadership when required.
· Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas.
· Financial/Investment banking domain knowledge a plus
· Working experience on version control tools like Odyssey, Git etc.
Please advise your interest in exploring this opportunity.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Diverse Lynx LLC.
Office: + 7324521006 Ext: 269
“for our open requirements, please visit Current Openings
Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. This is not an unsolicited mail and if it is not intended for you or you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, you can unsubscribe. We are sorry for any inconvenience.