Immediate need on: Mid-Sr Mobile Programmer/Analyst II with Flutter experience @ 100% Remote on C2C
Hope you are well.
My name is Suneetha and I am looking for the position of Mobile Programmer/Analyst II with Flutter experience @ 100% Remote on C2C
I’ve included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume
along with the required details to firstname.lastname@example.org and also you can call me at 223-203-9757
Title: Mobile Programmer/Analyst II
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12 Months
• As a Mobile Programmer/Analyst II you work on the Mobile app, 2019 winner of the J.D. Powers “U.S. Banking Mobile App Satisfaction Study”.
• You will support the overall objectives of the Digital OMNI Channel department within the Organization.
• The initiatives include enhancing the end-user experience, increasing self-service capabilities, drive automation of business operations, and integrate with various IT systems.
• These initiatives will deliver best-in-class mobile banking experience to bank customers.
• This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, information systems, math, engineering) or equivalent education/experience
• 3+ years of experience designing, coding and releasing applications for a mobile platform
• 3+ years of any experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, or Dart
• 3+ years of experience with writing unit tests and/or test-driven development
• Experience building a complete app using the Flutter SDK, you will be asked to walk thru a simple app in the interview
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL
• Knowledge of how Spring Boot applications work
• Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Experience or knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Writes documentation to describe program development, logic coding, and corrections
• Maintains working knowledge of programming languages in use at any given time
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be capable of dealing with conflicting priorities with ease.
• Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
• Experience with methodologies, policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the enterprise to effectively manage software assets
• Collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive digital development initiatives
• Drive a culture of change, excellence, and innovation that constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent experimentation.
Required Skills :
Flutter and Mobile Development experience
Basic Qualification : Additional Skills :
Background Check :Yes
Drug Screen :Yes
Notes :Can sit 100% Remote, please submit mid-senior talent.
Please also submit any mobile architects you might have.
They must have Flutter experience.
Selling points for candidate : Project Verification Info :
Candidate must be your W2 Employee :No
Exclusive to Apex :No
Face to face interview required :No
Candidate must be local :No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship ::No
Interview times set : :No
Type of project :Development/Engineering Master
Job Title :Dev: Mobile Developer-Other
Branch Code :Columbus
Last 4 Digit SSN No:
Availability to interview:
Availability to join:
Current location (Complete address with zip code)
Last company name
Educational details(with year& university name):
Suneetha B, Technical Recruiter
600 Eagleview Blvd, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341
M : 223-203-9757 F: 484-359-7201
Follow us on LinkedIn Current Job Openings Apply