Hiring for Mobile Lead at Pleasanton, CA
Hope you are doing Good
I am Sriram – Technical Recruiter from Tanu Infotech Inc. We are a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions.
I have an opening for Mobile Lead at Pleasanton, CA with our client and we found your resume is a great match for this role. If you are open to discuss in detail about this role feel free to reach me at 860-697-7342 with your best available time for a quick discussion.
Role: Mobile Lead (IOS and Android)
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 6+ months (Extendable)
Client : Infostretch / Kaiser Permanente
Seeking a Mobile Lead with a minimum of 8-10 years of development experience in a distributed systems environment based in Pleasanton, CA
o Architect, design, build and operate scalable software systems and services for mobile applications
o Drive adherence to mobile optimized standards, APIs and governance.
o Coordinate and work closely with other product and design teams to execute solutions.
o Design and champions solutions for the mobile channel. Understanding and taking advantage of modern mobile architectures, devices and solutions.
o Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team solving challenging programming and design problems.
o Architecture and developing mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s) leveraging latest modern technologies.
o Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
o Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
· 8+ years of hands on full life cycle SW delivery.
· Strong Experience in both IOS and Android Development
· Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals
· Solid secure coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews
· Solid experience programming in Java, Objective-C, good current knowledge of Unix/Linux environments, web API, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, iPhone & Android SDK and DB
· Deep understanding of mobile software development methods, technologies, tools and architectures (Objective-C, SWIFT, RESTful web services, etc.)
· Strong understanding and use of REST services, JSON objects, secure coding concepts and memory management in IOS & Android
· Solid written and verbal communication; strong interest and ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders.
· Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script is required
· Experience with Kotlin is a plus
B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study