Full Stack C# Lead Developer –Remote (Consultant must be based out of East Coast)
Hope you are doing great today !
We have very urgent Position with my client.
Position : Full Stack C# Lead Developer
Location : Remote (Consultant must be based out of East Coast)
Duration of contract : Long term Contract
10+ years of Overall IT experience with last 2+ as a lead managing decent team size
· Excellent communication and presentation Skills.
· Must be a hands-on C# Development consultant.
· Web-services, 3rd party APIs, tools like Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
· C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework Core, Substantial SQL experience
· WEB API, RESTful services
· Working knowledge Git or similar version-control software
· Familiar with production Azure DevOps environments
· Unit and Integration Testing
· Understanding of SOLID design principles & secure coding practices
· Serverless Azure Compute Services such as App services, Azure Functions
· Data infrastructure services such as Azure Event Hub, Service Bus
· Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
· Oracle database experience, solid understanding of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
· React experience
· Twilio Flex experience
· Able to make progress in a fast-paced environment with little oversight
· Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
· Strong work ethic and a team player
· Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems
· Enthusiasm toward technology, passionate continual learner
· Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the status quo
· Agile (scrum) experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent acquisition specialist
Nityo Infotech Corp.
Desk No. : 6098530818 Ext 2161
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”