Exclusive Requirement Lead Android Developer :: San Diego, CA :: Cognizant
Greetings from Centraprise,
We are pleased to introduce you Centraprise as a leading recruitment and staffing company,
Regarding I have an exciting new opportunity’s that I wanted to share with you and your network. Our top client, located San Diego, CA is currently seeking Lead Android Developer to Joins their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in learning more
Job Title: : Lead Android Developer
Location: : San Diego, CA
Position Type: Contract
No: of Positions: 3
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Description :
- Design and development projects for existing android app.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects depending on the project.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences and UI prototypes
- Optimizing performance for the app
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Understanding requirements and coordinating with offshore teams
- Be up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Ability to integrate any backend system for web service integration
- Ability to handle production issues in timely manner
- A minimum of 7+ years of professional native Android development experience in Kotlin or Java using the Android SDK.
- 3+ years of experience serving in a lead capacity and some experience with architecture duties as well
- 1 to 3 years of development experience using Kotlin is a must.
- Experience with modern Android architectural patterns (Android Architecture Components).
- Experience with releasing applications to the Google Play Store.
- Experience with automated build process, unit testing, source code analysis, and obfuscation.
- Experience under formal software development processes.
- Experience with multiple platform development environments, including Linux, Mac OS and/or Windows.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience.
- Expert level knowledge of Kotlin.
- Familiarity with modern Android development & libraries (LiveData, RxJava, Dagger 2, etc.)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication.
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals.
Note: USC and GC Consultants are encouraged to apply
<img width="136" height="80" id="Picture_x0020_1" src="https://corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/image001-60.png" alt="cid:image001.png@01D66BFB.D379DA70“>
Senior Technical Recruiter
Ph(Mobile) : 609-447-2933
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.