Corp to corp jobs NEED- Data & Analytics BA or Technical Specialist with PHARMA Domain Exp. in NJ – URGENT
Please check the below position and reply back with the below details and updated resume if you are comfortable.
Title: Data & Analytics BA or Technical Specialist
Duration: Long Term
Note: need PHARMA Domain Exp.
• 8+ years of experience in the IT Industry as Data & Analytics BA or Technical Analyst from Data & Analytics exp.
• Working experience as Data & Analytics BA or Technical Analyst from Data & Analytics exp in Pharma Domain
• Candidate must have good Pharma Domain exp in one of these area’s – Commercial or Finance or Manufacturing & Supply Chain functions in Pharma
• Experience in any one of below 2 areas in Pharma
- In finance Functions – Planning, budgeting and forecasting. Also AP, AR, etc. Actual reporting, earnings process and the forecast/budget process
- In manufacturing Functions – demand planning, forecast
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• Should be able to drive workshops with C-Level & VP-Level to ideate and identify the Use cases to solve the business problems.
• Able to understand the business problems and translate them as business and functional requirements.
• Identifies scope changes from the original plan or agreement and escalates to the management team.
• Works directly with the Technical team and ensures project success.
• Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with client executives, business users and engagement sponsors.
• Should have exposure to agile methodology and executing projects using Scrum & Sprint planning
• Good understanding and exposure to Scrum Master and Product owner responsibilities
• Should be able to act as proxy product owner for Business, manage the backlog and prioritize them discussing with Business stakeholders.
• Knowledge working with Jira for Product backlog management, prioritization, planning & tracking the stories (use cases).
• Strong understanding of BI and basics of data science
• Excellent oral and written communications skills as necessary to communicate, negotiate, advise, or resolve issues that are highly complex including the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users effectively.
• Closely working with Business users to come up with success criteria and acceptance criteria for the functional requirements.
• Able to translate the business / functional requirements into System / User Acceptance test cases & test scenarios.
• Validate the implementations against the functional / business requirements.
• Good understanding of the finance data and able to analyze the data and come up with In-sights.
• Critical Thinking in order to drive end-to-end solutions to ambiguous problems, with excellent sense of risk and resource management.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, review significant amounts of information.
Technical – Good to have
o Exposure to Azure ecosystem such as HDInsight, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake and SQL DW
o Knowledge on End-to-end implementation in data analytics solutions
o Knowledge on technical solution for BI & Analytics
o Knowledge on basic data science
Santhosh | Resource Specialist