Core Java Developer – trading systems exp
Revert back soon…
Core Java Developer
No client letter available – 1yr project
remote then onsite post covid
Overall looking for a candidate with experience working core financial platforms while implementing functionalities
Someone with FX trading would be ideal but will also take someone with Equities trading. Will also consider someone who has worked on a real time trading application or some type of a trading processing application within that financial domain.
(example of real time trading application is buying stocks on your broker's website. the transaction is being worked on while you are doing it. An application that does is not real time is the end of the month statement. It happens at the end of the month and then you collect the data
– Independently develops and maintains software applications.
– Works on complex analytical and programming tasks,
requiring knowledge of programming languages and data communications
and general knowledge of the business operations/customer supported.
– Leads development and maintenance efforts supporting software application.
– May function as a Project Manager on smaller projects.
Day to day described as:
Developing Java code to implement business functionality, implement automation test cases , trouble shoot bugs.
– 10 years of experience – will take someone under with equal experience
– ideally Fullstack job – strong JAVA
– multi-threading – just knowledge is fine/should understand how threads work etc.
– Basic training will be provided for FX domain. The candidate must be able to contribute to technical tasks from day 1.
– Strong core Java fundamentals include multi-threading and data structures, Kafka and SpringBoot
– Must have financial services – front office, trading platforms, calculating business matrix – equities trading – execute trades, calculate P&L etc.
– Spring Boot is a requirement
– new development not doing production support
– need people doing real time Financial Applications not applications that run during the day and can not look at reports until the night. he wants real time applications that you run reports immediately. Would love more resumes.
Top three requirements
1) Core Java
2) Messaging Kafka or something similar
3) Financial domain knowledge
E-Mail is the best way to reach me.
PureSoft Inc, 2375 Zanker Road
Suite # 250 San Jose, CA 95131