C2C Opening || AWS Engineer/AWS Cloud Admin|| Remote || Long Term Contract || 10+ Years Experience ||
Hope you are doing well.
Please find below the job description and share a suitable resume to discuss further.
Title: AWS Engineer/AWS Cloud Admin
1. Job Title: AWS Cloud Administrator
2. Job Summary: Be able to work with the Customer organization and help in provisioning of AWS services for various projects.
3. Shift: US regular business hours
4. Roles & Responsibilities: Be able to provision the AWS services for various projects. Collaborate with the Development team to resolve any provisioning related issues.
Plan well in advance for any provisioning requires based on the nature of the engagement. Be able to independently work on gathering requirements and planning the overall sprint.
5. Demand requires Travel? : No
6. Certification(s) required: AWS certification preferably.
· Raise clarifications with customer / onsite to eliminate any ambiguity on the scope of work assigned from the Client / Project Co-coordinator;
· Track to closure any open clarifications with customer / onsite;
· Understand and translate requirements into design; (FOR ONSITE):
· Conduct meetings with customer SME's, BA's and architect to understand and clarify functional and technical requirements.
· Technology Advisory & Consulting (for clients):- Engage with client stakeholders during advisory engagements Gather information relevant to the client's context and conduct detailed analysis using technology solution frameworks
· Seek guidance Infra Development Manager as required Arrive at draft recommendations based on analysis
· Provide thought leadership on implementation of specific technology
· Engage with client stakeholders
· Solution Design & Development:- Document / review the design / blueprint / specifications of the solution
· Provide guidance to project teams on how functionality works together and how it works / fitment from technology perspective for complex requirements.
Amazon EC2,AWS Cloud,AWS CloudFormation,Change Management,Client Focus,Design Pattern-Tools & Princ.,
Domain-Industry Knowledge,Effective Communication,Estimation & Resource Planning,Execution Excellence,ITSM (IT Service Management),Knowledge Management,Life and Annuities Insurance,Managing Teams,Project Management,Release Mgmt-
Process Tool&Tech, Requirements Management, Software Development Processes, Solution Structuring,Technology Concepts,Technology Trends,Test & Defect Management
Direct: 732 992 3160