Visa copy & Passport Number (H1b,h4, OPT, E3, L2, Canadian, GC and USC) NO Transfer Case Please
Role – 100% remote opening AWS/VDI operation engineer with Appstream Or Workspace
Engineer AWS Cloud Support/Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, An Experienced AWS Operational Support Engineer (or VDI desktop support engineer) to support multiple enterprise instances of Virtual Desktops in Amazon Workspaces (cloud) desktops environments, by serving as an integral part of a team to primarily support administration, implementation, testing, upgrades, patching, and maintenance. This position will be involved in delivering and supporting a technical solution for VMware VDI technologies and Amazon Workspaces. It requires expertise in setting up, configuring, deploying and support AWS/VDI throughout the enterprise.
The Engineer will provide operational and end user support for the AWS Virtual Desktop environment and participates in the development and implementation of operational procedures and standards Job.
Duties/Responsibilities:•Defines the Windows desktop images standards, deployment methods and use of supporting tools and technologies:Infrastructure – storage, networking, servers, load balancing, etc.; Anti-virus, Patching and Profile management.
• User experience monitoring, single sign on, Performance troubleshooting, Endpoint management (thin clients, mobile devices, etc.)
• Application deployment and virtualization within AWS
• Develop and maintain OS Standard Operating Procedures for AWS end user Environment
• Meets key performance indicators for infrastructure, user experience, applications, storage, servers, and network components related to VDI, escalating outcomes appropriately.
• Identifies issues proactively using required tools.
• Works on automating system procedures and processes to evolve the technology in the organization.
• Works in ticketing system to solve escalated issues.
• Contributes to knowledge base for troubleshooting and maintaining the environment.
• Provides documentation, processes and technical training to service desk and administrator level team members.
• Contributes to on call escalation support 24×7 per team schedule.
• Performs scheduled night/weekend work as required due to environmental constraints.
• Providing operational support for Active Directory security groups
• Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of thin clients, virtual and physical desktops.
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with Virtual AWS workspaces, software, communications devices within established procedures, responds to End User requests for technical support and assistance.
• Provide support and assistance to System Administrator(s), Network Engineer(s) and Telecommunications Systems staff in the delivery of End User support and Systems Maintenance.
• Assists in ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures.
• Participates in the development and implementation of VDI-related operational procedures and standards.
• Interfaces with vendors and other IT Groups to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
• Coordinate any application changes with stakeholders within the framework of a Change Request system and Review process.
• Conduct moderately complex projects or phases of significant projects; and coordinate the efforts with teams
• Ability to research solutions to complex issues and resolve them• Perform other duties as assigned by leadershipEducation/Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required, preferred field of study in Information Technology or Engineering, or minimum equivalent of 3 years’ experience in lieu of degree.
• Cloud support experience, deployment, and maintenance
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
• Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow up.
• Systems administration in Windows
• Virtual Application packaging and remediation desired: AWS.
• Virtual software provisioning skills (desired: AWS and VMware).
• Virtual Desktop Administration preferably using AWS Management console. • Windows Desktop Administration Skills. Microsoft Windows 10.
• Deployment and Configuration Automation experience.
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
Due to the current scenario globally (COVID 19) as we are working remotely. If I miss to answer over the phone The BEST way to communicate is through an EMAIL.
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing Quantum World Technologies Inc’s client engagement letter. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.
Quantum World Technologies Inc. cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.For unsubscribe please click here
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .