Urgent Requirement —– Supply Chain PM @ USA (Remote)
Greetings from American IT Resource Group., Inc. 😊
I would like to touch-base regarding a position with one of our clients, appreciate if you could go through the below job details and reply as soon as possible with your thoughts.
Role: Supply Chain PM
Location: USA (Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
· Agile and Waterfall exp.
· Supply Chain exp.
· Previous Retail IT exp, is highly desired; however, overall solid set of prior PM exp, is a requirement for consideration
· Exp. in Healthcare or Govt. is also welcome, but candidates must absolutely be able to balance the acuity and nimbleness needed to thrive in an ever-changing and constantly shifting, very demanding and dynamic retail environment
· Candidates should feel free to be successful without the confines of structure, nor bound by policy-driven duties and metrics; flexibility and willingness to jump quickly into myriad tasks without notice is essential
· Personality traits that display Culture/Team fit – optimistic disposition, flexible, personable, team builder, fearless forger, change agent, multitasking master, pliability, easy smiler, unstructured, adaptable, conciliatory, reconciliatory, facilitator, genuine peacemaker and problem solver
· Joyful willingness to take on any task and not feel threated by a lack of initial definition, unstructured responsibilities, and undefined project tasks is necessary
· Must feel imbued with elation to partner with diverse work groups, where non-traditional leaders and leadership styles are present, and where teams are highly dynamic and seek a brand-new set of challenges each day
· Scrum Master exp. is not required, but power BI would be a huge asset
· Agile and Waterfall are hugely important – they need to be able to speak both languages well
Please send me a copy of your resume in word format along with the following details ASAP.
SSN No(Last 4 Digit):
Willing to Relocate:
Currently in Project:
Hourly rate on C2C/W2:
Earliest Available date to start:
Date and times available to interview:
Bachelors ( Degree, University, Year):
Masters (Degree, University, Year):
Two Professional References:(Preferably Supervisory references):
Looking forward to hear from you!
Appreciate for quick response,
Thanks & Regards,
Note: ” Due to COVID-19 we are WFH, email is best way to reach me.”