Urgent requirement for SAP S/4 HANA EWM Technical Consultant (Lead)//New Jersey, USA
Hope doing well
My name is Ankit Kumar, a Technical Recruiter with Synkriom Inc. We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position, I came across your resume and found this a perfect fit for this role. I would appreciate it if you can provide the best time and number to reach you to discuss this further
Position: SAP S/4 HANA EWM Technical Consultant (Lead)
Location: New Jersey, USA
Experience:- 8+ Years
For H1-B and GC-EAD need PP Number and LinkedIn
Must Have Skills:
• Minimum 2 E2E SAP Implementations in SAP S/4HANA embedded EWM Technical or side-by-side implementation experience is preferred
• Bachelor / Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline is required with minimum of 8+ Years' experience in a progressive responsibility expanding capability with focus in area of implementing & supporting
• Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Extensive knowledge in creating Webdynpro applications using Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
• Implemented Dynamic ALV Features in Webdynpro Applications.
• Developed Webdynpro Applications Using Assistance Class, Service call, Supply Functions.
• Extensively worked on various interfaces for designing Windows, Messages, Component, Context node.
• Experience in SAP HANA/Fiori – Experience on Architecture and Data provisioning,
• Information Views, modeling functions, SQL Script and Procedures, Virtual Data Models in HANA, Management and Administration of Models, Security in Modeling, Optimization of Models.
• Experience in HANA security including User Management, Roles and Analytic Privileges.
• Experience in HANA SQL Script Stored Procedures, Table functions and dynamic privileges by SQL query in information models.
• Expertise in SMARTFORMS and ADOBE Forms
• Expertise in SAP API Development and management
• Expertise in consume and create web service using SOAMANAGER
• Expertise in Reporting, Data migration, Dictionary, Performance Optimization, Testing and troubleshooting
• Experience in SAP UI Developments and installation tools on eclipse based platform.
• Should have done Requirement Gathering/Business Blue Printing in SAP EWM Technical
• Proficient experience in interface development (RFC/ALE/IDoc/Web Services)
• ABAP objects development in SAP Modules such as EWM
• Application of OSS notes and SAP Activate / ASAP methodology
• Principles of program documentation and techniques of systems analysis, design, and testing
• Principles of report, screen and form design, develop test data and analyze problems
• Design, develop, and code difficult and complex programs for SAP EWM
• Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendation
• Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
• Work effectively and independently on assigned projects, train users
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
• Understanding of EWM Process Flow
• Experience in OO ABAP, ITS technology. Good experience in EWM ABAP (RF Screen, PPF, enhancements, CIF, EEWB, Monitor Enhancement). Knowledge in Warehouse monitor, Alerts
• Conduct solution architecting workshops with the business managers. Create detailed solution documentation and presentations and implement the solution using the standard solutions in SAP
• Work with customer business teams and project teams effectively; Conduct requirement gathering workshops, map these into RICEFW
Nice to Have Skills:
Nice to Have Skills:
• Possesses good communication skills to coordinate, resolve queries of both external and internal customers
• Team leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills and people centric approach
• Strong object orientation experience
• SAP HANA/Fiori development experience
• Gateway development / HANA Exposure
• Self-motivator and result oriented to complete task as per timelines
• Experience with implementing an S4/HANA multi-tiered SAP environment
• Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions
• Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project
• Create a delivery shipping report Using OOALV to track the over/under shipment, the program will cumulate the material quantity scheduled in the identical dates and compares with the delivered quantity to report the Over/Under shipment
• Implement SAP Note 101254 to add the addition shipping points
• Reconfigure the XDC file of ZEBRA Printer in Adobe lifecycle, the barcode properties are made software compatible and the default size of QR code is redesigned from standard based on client requirement.
• Create an adobe form to print the Raw material and Finished goods material which contains the QR code with details of handling unit number, Material number, Quantity, Supplier, and PO. The finished goods label is designed with the feature of printing the dynamic images of Part number.
• Create a program to retrieve the Physical Inventory stock details using the FM /SCWM/STOCK PER BIN MON, the program also have the functionality of re-printing the labels (Either Raw material or Finished Goods).
• Create a VOFM routine to combine the quantity with the same material number, this routine is executed only when the sales order is created with reference to Quotation.
• Develop an Adobe form to print the Purchase order, this is designed with the functionality of printing the Header text entered in ME21n and also prints the item level texts, and the Address in the line item. Configured the same in NACE.
• Create an Adobe form for Shipping Label with the QR Code which contains the details of ship to party, No of Handling Units packed for the shipment and the Purchase order number, the print program is configured in the NACE for Application V1 and the form is triggered when a shipment(VT01) is created
• Create an Adobe form to print the shipping Manifest, the form is created with details like the type of material, no of materials in each handling units, unit of measure, the form is configured in NACE and triggered while the shipment is created.
• Create gateway services to parse the string concatenated in the QR Code, An RFC is created with the importing parameter of the QR Code string and the data is parsed based on the Standard Identifier.
• Create an Adobe Program for Printing F2 invoice form, the form will print the milestone data and item details of the invoice based up on the order type, the form has the functionality to print the sales order text.
• Create a custom version of VA05 report program to display the output with the layout of Header, Item along with the routing details and Scheduling lines along with the Planned delivered quantity and Actual delivered quantity. This report contains the billing document data if there is any created billing for the delivery.
• Create a BADI (CHECK PRODU AFTER SAV) to print the Finished Goods label or Raw material label while maintaining the inbound delivery in EWM (/SCWM/PRDI).
• Implement a BADI to update the inspection lot QPLEXT LOT CREATE and QPLEXT LOT CREATE CHANGE, the user decision is captured from the QM system and Updated in EWM system via this BADI.
• Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical IT Recruiter
Mob: 732-416-5723, 908-446-0257