Urgent need of UI Developer(Need 12+years)
Hope you are doing well today,
This is Akhilesh from Tekshapers Inc . We have an immediate position for Front End Developer client. Below is the complete job description, please go through it and let me know your interest at Akumar2@tekshapers.com or 248-565-4747 Ext: 150
Position: Front End Developer
Location: St Charles, MO. Remote till Covid.
Mandatory Skills: Native Java scripting, NodeJS, C++, Web based Application.
• Experience with SQL database design and programming
• Experience developing and maintaining HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience using the Git source control system
• Experience producing and consuming RESTful APIs
• Strong conviction for usability, customer-focused design, and web standards
• Passion for developing high quality code that has been thoroughly tested
• Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers and devices within mobile and desktop environments
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience working with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure Job Description
• Actively participate and contribute to all phases of the software development cycle.
• Analyze business requirements and create plan documents.
• Translate requirements into products, services, and solutions with some guidance.
• Participate in high-level module development and design according to a product roadmap and defined project requirements.
• Proactively identify and solve moderate technical problems with some supervision.
• Able to commit to high quality deliverables and manage time effectively.
• Proficient in development process, environment, configurations, and tools.
• Actively engage in team meetings and discussions. Define and perform tasks with some guidance to accomplish common goals.
• Proactively communicate with team members.
• Collaborate on writing internal and customer-facing specifications and documents related to system architecture, application design, and customer support.
• Participate in peer review and integration of software development work using industry tools.
• Assist with, and troubleshoot, customer support issues and requests that are technical in nature.
• Create a positive impression and demonstrate confidence when communicating complex concepts and ideas.
• Identify and drive improvement opportunities related to processes, tools, and overall product quality.
• Demonstrated ability to work with, and on, teams that are geographically separated. Frequent interaction with individuals and teams that are dispersed globally.
• Must be able to travel occasionally.”
Technical Recruiter,Tekshapers Inc
C: 2483068445 D: 248.565.4747 Ext. 150
Tekshapers Inc.|1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 USA
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
To Stay Tuned, Follow Us On Social Communities
Go Green, There is no Planet B …..
Go Green, There is no Planet B….