Senior Azure Data Engineer with Snowflake // REMOTE // 10+ years
· Have a B.A./B.S. and 5-8 years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience
· Hands on experience with Microsoft Stack – SSIS, SQL, etc.
· Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
· Experience with the Agile development process preferred
· Proven track-record of excellence and consistently delivered past project successfully
· Hands on experience with Azure data factory V2, Azure Databricks, SQLDW , Azure analysis services and Cosmos DB
· Experience with Python or Scala.
· Snowflake Data Warehouse
· Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment on Azure
· Experience with large scale data lake or warehouse implementation on any of the public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Submission Templet – In order to submit a Profile with Client, Can you please provide me with below details along with references
Last 4 Digit SSN:
(Need two manager or Lead references )
Note :(References won’t get contacted unless the candidate gets a project Confirmation from Client. It is a procedure to fallow for submission of resume with Client)
Please feel free to contact me for H1B Visa,H1B Transfer and GC Sponsorship.
Thanks and Regards,
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.