REMOTE – Senior Adobe Architect / Manager
Need candidate’s LinkedIn profile
Senior Adobe Architect / Manager
Remote (100% Remote)
6+ months Contract
$95/hr on C2C
Must pass a background/drug screen
As a Senior Manager Adobe Architect you will be responsible for translating client content management requirements into technical designs which includes enterprise-level architecture and implementing strategies using components of the Adobe AEM platform to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobes AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions and present architectural decisions to stakeholders
- Apply deep understanding of AEM and other Adobe solutions like Analytics, Target, and Campaign to make appropriate technical decisions
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
- Resolve performance-related issues in Sling, OAK, TarMK and MongoMK
Qualifications: Your Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
- Deep understanding of and hands-on development experience with relevant ‘Java CMS’ frameworks including Apache Sling for content-centric application development, JCR and JSR-170 / JSR-283 for Content Management, JSR-168 and JSR-286 for Portal development, and Apache Felix for OSGi bundle development
- Proficient in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational concepts, including the use of core frameworks
Nisar Ahmad | NAhmad@Atrilogy.com
Senior Technical Recruiter
Office: Office: (404) 445-1938
E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.