Job Tittle || Site Reliability Engineer || Remote
We have an opening for . Below are the requirement details, just go through it & if you feel interested, revert back to me with your updated resume Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.
Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Rate: $70/HR C2C
H1B only & Passport number required
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Passion for problem-solving, continuous improvement and optimization
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: C#, Java, Python, or Go.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Experience with Azure related resources such as VNets, Resource Groups, Functions, App Service, Azure VM, NSGs (Network Security Groups), Express Route & RBAC (Role Based Access Control).
- Experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies such as Helm, Docker, Kubernetes, Kubernetes Operators, Service Mesh (Istio)
- Understanding of testing principles in the context of IaC
- Reduce Lead Time: The time from code written to entering production
- Increase Deployment Frequency: How often deploys happen
- Shorten Mean-Time-To-Recover (MTTR): How quickly can teams restore service after outages
- Lessen Change Fail Rate: What percentage of deploys result in service impairment or an outage
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large, distributed software applications
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge
Note: if you know of someone who may be a good fit, please forward this to them
Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics
If you would prefer to no longer receive any emails from this Company, you may opt out at anytime by clicking here.