Immediate Oppening: Full stack React JS : Remote
My name is “Abhinash Mishra” and I’m a “Sr. Technical Recruiter” at Diverse Lynx. We provide IT Consulting Services to our customers’ immediate and long-term resource needs. I am contacting you either because your resume has been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe or you had previously submitted your resume to Diverse Lynx. We now find your resume matching for a “Full stack React JS” opportunity with our client at Remote. The job description is
Job Title: Full stack React JS
Hire Type: Contract
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience. A Master’s degree is preferred.
• 5+ years of “mobile first”, Responsive Design with modern SPA and state handling JavasScript frameworks such as React and Redux.
• 5+ years deploying microservices with backend frameworks such as Node.js at web scale, including related experience with cloud services platforms such as AWS, and relational \ non-relational databases
• 2+ years configuring continuous integration and deployment systems at scale on cloud-native infrastructure such as Kubernetes \ containers, including ownership of security reviews.
• A passion for test-first design and demonstrated experience raising the bar on testability in your team’s deliverables.
• A demonstrated track record of being a change agent, leaving every team and process better than you found it.
Please advise your interest in exploring this opportunity.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Diverse Lynx LLC.
Office: + 7324521006 Ext: 269
“for our open requirements, please visit Current Openings
Note: Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels in the company. This is not an unsolicited mail and if it is not intended for you or you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, you can unsubscribe. We are sorry for any inconvenience.