Immediate Interview:: Major Incident Manager In Cedar Rapids, IA- (USC- Only)
Visa Type: USC
Hope you are doing well…!!!!
Job Title : Major Incident Manager
Location : Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration : Long term – Contract
Experience Level: 8+ Years
· Act as focal point for severity 1 and business impacting major incidents reported.
· Be responsible for triaging Major Incident Candidates to promote to Major Incident if
· Drive seamless major incident management process execution with appropriate inputs to
· involved resolver groups to accelerate ticket resolution.
· Open Major Incident Bridges (Techlines) and chair the major incident management
· (MIM) bridge with technical teams, resolver groups for quick resolution of incident as per
· agreed incident SLA’s.
· Responsible for engaging all necessary technical resources on the Techline and drive
· the major incident to resolution.
· Follow the Major Incident Communication procedure and facilitate
· major incident communications with key business teams, stakeholders until closure.
· Handle conflict situations and make quick decision while driving incidents
· Responsible for updates and full completion of ServiceNow records for Major Incidents
· and Problems.
· Own proactive and reactive problem tickets and drive the root cause investigation
· Hold and manage Root Cause Analysis meetings and ensure the RCA reports submitted
· within timely closure of the tasks.
· Participate in the governance calls for RCAs and Corrective Action Tasks.
· Participate in a continuous service improvement process.
Required Candidate Profile ·
· 8-10 years’ experience of leading and driving various IT service management processes,
· with Minimum 3-5 years of experience working as incident/major incident manager ·
· Should possess good understanding of ITIL® V3 service lifecycle modules· ITIL
· certification is preferred.
· Should have strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills ·
· Should have strong exposure to ITSM ticketing tools i.e ServiceNow, BMC Remedy,
· Good understanding of IT Infrastructure and components as well as software SDLC
· Good understanding of project management principles
· the agreed SLA.
· Coordinate and Follow-up corrective action tasks associated with the problem tickets and ensure
Thanks & Best regards,
Sr. Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Team
Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc.
Phone: (302) 286-9010 EXT 109
Fax: (302) 357-9305
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
If you feel this mail is irrelevant and you want to unsubscribe please reply with “Remove” in content or subject line.