GC, USC -Only – Devops Consultant :: Atlanta, Georgia, :: Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Certifications such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator), CKAD (Certified Kubernetes Application Developer).
- Experience in creating and managing production scale Kubernetes clusters, Deep understanding of Kubernetes networking.
- Support our Kubernetes based projects to resolve critical and complex technical issue.
- Performing application deployments on Kubernetes cluster.
- Securely managing kubernetes Cluster on at least one of the cloud providers.
- Kubernetes core concepts –
- Deployment, ReplicaSet, DaemonSet, Statefulsets, Jobs.
- Managing Kubernetes secrets.
- Ingress Controllers (Nginx, Istio etc) and cloud native load balancers.
- Managing Kubernetes storages (PV, PVC, Storage Classes, Provisioners).
- Kubernetes Networking ( Services, Endpoints, DNS, LoadBalancers).
- Degrees, certifications/training – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience in managing Kubernetes environment
- 6+ years of IT experience
- Experience in setting up monitoring and alerting for Kubernetes cluster using open source monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus.
Last Name, First Name Middle initial:
Location (city & state):
Willing to relocate:
Availability to start:
Availability for interview (date/time):
Visa type and expiry date:
Date of Birth: