Direct Client Sr DevOps Pipeline Engineer in (Washington DC)
I hope you are doing well!
We have urgent opening for below position. Please check detailed description and revert with suitable profiles.
DEVOPS Pipeline Engineer
Interview Format: 1st Phone; 2nd In-person (Or Video)
Job Category: Sr. DevOps Engineer
Immigration Status: H1/ EAD/ GC / US Citizen
The FEP Operations Center is seeking Senior DevOps engineer / DevOps Coach for DevOps Center Of Excellence (CoE)
The Service Benefit Plan Administrative Service Corporation (SBPASC) needs 1 (one) Senior DevOps engineer (contractor). This individual will be coaching delivery teams on DevOps practices, maintaining, enhancing DevOps and DevSecOps tools chain and will assist delivery teams in adoption of DevOps best practices. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Coach delivery teams on DevOps practices based on enterprise roadmap.
· Analyze existing processes, practices, within the delivery teams and suggest changes to improve throughput.
· Understand evolving need of delivery teams and enhance DevOps delivery pipeline capabilities
· Onboard and support various delivery teams to adopt DevSecOps platform
· Find opportunities and build automation to reduce team’s interdependency
· Apply engineering principles to improve resiliency, performance, efficiency and scalability of the DevOps eco system
· Participate and host Community of Practice (CoP) sessions
· Collaborate with internal development community and develop self-serve capability for them to meet business needs effectively
· Stay current with DevOps practices, emerging tools landscape, and predict impact of changes
· Accountable for meeting milestones set for different projects.
· Automate DevOps pipeline backlog items
· Be part of on call rotation
· Travel between all CareFirst locations as required
· Nurture junior engineers
Projected Level of Effort:
1. 40 hr/wk from date of hire with first review at 3 month interval. These are anticipated dates of assignment and that the assignment may be terminated by SBPASC at any time, with or without notice.
2. 1 (one) Contractor.
· Hands-on experience (both user and maintenance) with Jenkins, BitBucket, Artifactory, Sonar.
· IBM App Scan, JFrog X-ray, Urban Code/ XebiaLab, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar, Artifactory, Ansible etc.
· Outstanding knowledge in Continuous Integration (CI), Testing (CT), Security and deployment(CD) concepts
· Hands on with Groovy DSL, Python, Ansible playbooks, Shell scripting
· Excellent in application performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
· Linux administration
· Wide breadth knowledge of development and testing best DevOps practices.
· Expert level knowledge in SDLC
· Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
· Excellent documentation skills
· Self-starter and quick learner
Software & Tools:
Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Jfrog X-Ra
Employee Relations | Softmax LLC