Direct Client Requirement SDET Engineer (Rockville Md)
Please check below job description and revert with suitable profiles. And do not send candidates who can not attend interview today.
WE WILL BE GIVING CANDIDATES A CODING TEST
Duration: Contract, 6 months followed by renewal based on performance.
They will require to be back in office whenever FINRA opens up
Work Authorization: OPEN – H1B and C2C ok!
Mid-Level SDET NY Position Requirement
- Strong Core Java Programming experience – must have
- RestAssured or any other tool experience for Rest API service Automation– must have
- Strong SQL understanding, back-end testing, for relational database design – must have
- Experience working with JUnit, XML, JSON, and REST web services – must Have
- Experience using Jenkins or other continuous integration build tools – must Have
- Need to have experience in Quality Assurance space, Integration testing– must have
- Exposure to Agile environment– must have
- Selenium experience for UI Automation– nice to have
- AWS environment exposure– nice to have
- Good communication skills– must have
Mid-Level SDET Rockville Position Requirement
- Experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test/Developer.
- Experience with Java, J2EE technologies, and object-oriented programming.
- Strength in SQL, back-end testing, for relational database design
- Experience building automated test scripts (API layer Testing)
- Experience working with JUnit, XML, JSON, and REST web services.
- Experience building Performance Test suite in Java ( Gatling preferred)
- Experience using Jenkins or other continuous integration build tools.
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure
- Worked in Collaborative multi-teams environment
- Testing mindset, proficient in preparing test scenarios based on Black box and White box testing principles
- Good understanding, knowledge of software development and testing life cycle and process.
- Ability to use GIT/Bit Bucket, JIRA, Confluence, similar software project management tools.
Employee Relations | Softmax LLC