Cloud Infrastructure Engineer ———Portland, OR———Remote till covid
Hope you are doing great today!
Role: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Duration : long term
• Foundational Ubuntu Linux machine images
• Foundational Docker images
• Cloud networking infrastructure and automation
• A Python tool to build Amazon Machine Images
The engineer’s responsibilities include the following:
● Write, debug and test Python code, Bash scripts, and Groovy pipelines.
● Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and code defects.
● Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments.
● Provide technical support to Nike engineering teams around tools and systems owned by
● Be an active participant in team meetings and processes, like design and code reviews.
Ideal candidates should have experience and skills with the following technologies:
● Professional experience working as a software engineer, system administrator, network
administrator, or other related position
● Linux administration or systems engineering experience
● Bash scripting and use of OS tooling
● Python programming
● Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, or EKS.
● Configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef
● CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, and Artifactory
● Amazon Web Services
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext-2137
Gtalk : chandrajeet.nityo
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”