Business Systems Analyst ; Location: Eagan, MN
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
****Must have 9+ Years of experience****
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: 12 months
Rate: $50/hr on C2C
Tools/Tech: -SQL for data mining and analysis -Microsoft suite -REST and SOAP APIs -Jira for tracking -Confluence for document depository Data Mapping Sources – DB2, Oracle, etc…. Nice to Haves -WSO2 or another ESB (Mulesoft backgrounds work well if they know they will need to learn WS02) -PBM Healthcare (would almost call this a must-have)
- Enterprise Integration Services (EIS)
- Immediate need for an experienced IT Systems Analyst.
Value Proposition/Selling Points (Market place advantages):
- Data Mapping
- Data Analysis
- System Requirement documentation
Daily Responsibilities/Job Description:
- Ensure understanding of business requirements and IT Business Requirement Specification acceptance criteria is successfully met prior to sign-off; identify and document system enhancement scope for assigned project
- Provide work plan and detailed estimate, based on scope; drive scope management, prioritization and scope trade off discussions with project teams
- Interview stakeholders to elicit and document business needs for moderately complex modifications to system applications, and define functional, high-level, and detailed system requirements for requested software changes
- Actively engage in systems solutioning discussions with project teams to ensure clear understanding of requirements, approach, and system solution; obtain signoff of deliverables by all impacted parties.
- Participate in solution design review discussions between IT resources and business requestors to resolve questions regarding requested changes, and participate with Quality Assurance and UAT resources to review related test cases and/or scenarios
- Monitor and report project status, issues, and risks
Interaction level with Management/Team Members:
- Reports to IT Manager
- Works with Principal and Lead System Analyst for guidance and governance
- Partners with Developers to explain system requirements and address questions
- Works with QA Testers to review test cases and resolve defects
Qualifications/years of experience:
- 8-10 years of business system analyst experience
- Sharp problem-solving, analytical and innovation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Microsoft Word
Additional Nice to have Requirements:
- PBM Experience
- Integration Experience
- WSO2 platform experience
Name: Dharma veer
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.