(100% remote) Urgent need of Devops Engineer with kubernetes (Need 10+)
Please find attached resume and contact Details below
Full Name : Madhu
Contact Number: 732-642-6761
Current Location: GA
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 9:03 AM
To: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: (100% remote) Urgent need of Devops Engineer with kubernetes (Need 10+)
Hope you are doing well today,
This is Akhilesh from Tekshapers Inc . We have an immediate position for DevOps Engineer with strong Kubernetes.client. Below is the complete job description, please go through it and let me know your interest at Akumar2@tekshapers.com or 248-565-4747 Ext: 150
Position: DevOps Engineer with strong Kubernetes.
Location: Overland Park, Kansas – REMOTE
Key Skill : DevOps
Mandatory Skills : GCP, AWS, Azure, Terraform, Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 or higher), Windows Server 2016 or higher
Desired Skills : Ruby, Python, bash, Powershell, SAN deployments (Pure or Nimble preferred), Kubernetes
You will be responsible for the following:
• Automate, automate, automate! Break out your Terraform skills and help us create a fully coded infrastructure state of multiple data centers and cloud platforms.
• Work in a variety of cloud platforms including: GCP, AWS, and Azure to shift workloads from on-prem deployments to the public cloud.
• Help us build out our software defined data center and make it a true reality!
• Innovate! Find areas where we can improve by innovating a new process or by assisting teammates to learn and grow with coding.
• Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
• Troubleshoot and maintain Development, QA, Stage, and Production infrastructure system configurations.
• Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
• Responsibilities also include close collaboration with software developers on the product teams, operations staff, and other IT staff members to manage infrastructure code releases.
• 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps Systems Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
• Senior level experience in infrastructure administration. Preferably with advanced Terraform coding deployments as a primary skill.
• OS Automation & Administration Experience: Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 or higher), Windows Server 2016 or higher.
• Ability to define and report Key Performance Indicators to monitor process health; define and report Customer facing service metrics.
• Proven ability to migrate workloads to the cloud
• Multiple examples of how you’ve automated processes to stop the need for human interaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
• You possess a problem-solving attitude.
• You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
• You can work as part of an agile infrastructure development team.
• Azure or GCP Experience
• Kubernetes administration from an infrastructure perspective
• You have working knowledge of SAN deployments (Pure or Nimble preferred)
• Application Development/Coding/Scripting Experience: Ruby, Python, bash, Powershell
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
• GCP Cloud DevOps Engineer
• Azure Certified Administrator or Developer
Technical Recruiter,Tekshapers Inc
C: 2483068445 D: 248.565.4747 Ext. 150
Tekshapers Inc.|1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 USA
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
To Stay Tuned, Follow Us On Social Communities
Go Green, There is no Planet B …..
Go Green, There is no Planet B….