10 new Contract position – Direct Client Requirement – Washington DC
10+ yrs minimum
only GC or USC
Max rate 65/hr C2C
Also, candidate must have experience with digital products and have worked with external facing public sites
Total 5 positions open, this is an urgent requirement
- We’re looking for Sr. team members who have experience of being a tech lead (leading initiatives/projects) in relatively mid/large organizations so they understand the cross functional collaboration & dependencies that exist.
- So far, all the candidates that we’ve talked with lack the above mentioned and the team does not feel strongly about any of them to move forward to the next round of discussion. (The tech feedback has been ok but not very strong. Also we’re completely lacking from the lead front.). I know that brings us back to searching more candidates, but we’re trying to make sure to be very transparent with you so you can help us find the right candidates.
Sr. Software Engineer – Digital Products
# positions: 5 positions open
3- 6 Month Contract to Hire
Rate_$65/hr on C2C MAX
Location: LOCAL – must be flexible to work onsite once they are back in the office.
Work Authorization: OPEN
The Digital Products team is responsible for Marriott’s digital platforms and various products. They power all of the Marriott .coms and mobile application.
Background we are looking for – background is just as important as the technical skills:
- Need to have digital product experience – has experience building websites and digital products / applications; and connecting content management systems.
· Someone who has gone through an enterprise level development, integration, and build out.
· Experience managing and collaborating with various stakeholders and teams.
o Marriott does a lot of work with external service providers. This person must be able to lead efforts and work with their external vendors.
o This person will be in front business partners and various teams across Marriott.
o They must be polished and able to speak to the business.
· Need to be able to explain and articulate how they delivered on projects in the past.
· Want people who understand the architecture behind the product and .com development.
· Integration done with team and business
· Needs experience and the ability to drive the roadmap.
· Consultative, industry talent.
· Must have digital transformation experience.
· Full stack development experience working on various platforms and products.
· Back-end: Java, microservices. Spring Boot, Play/ Akka
· GraphQL – PLUS
· Content management experience: Adobe Management experience or AEM
· Cloud based certs or any certifications are a HUGE PLUS
· Shows candidate has invested in themselves.
· Need to have an understanding of DevOps.
· Must have experience leading through architecture and being hands on, coding with the team.
Education and Experience Required:
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Client Relations | Softmax LLC