Urget Need for XAMARIN Developer
Position: Staff Software Engineer
Location: Remote (Site in Roanoke, VA)
Must Haves: Xamarin, React, C#, .Net
Very quick moving role.
In this role, you will:
· Capture system level requirements by brainstorming with Sr. Architects, Data Scientists, Businesses & Product Managers
· Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts
· Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
· Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical designs and present technical ideas through white boarding
· Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
· Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal
· Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
· Seek and provide feedback on design and development
· Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
· Understand whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module
· Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
· Possess advanced domain knowledge and show great customer focus. Expert in processes / methodologies and Skilled in build, release & deployment processes
· Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
· Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
· Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and applies existing technology to designs
· Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
· Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice
· Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving software in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
· Provide guidance to a team of 5 to 7 developers with either planning and execution and/or design architecture using agile methodologies such as SCRUM
· Work with Product Line Leaders (PLLs) to understand product requirements & vision
· A minimum 7 years of professional experience.with XAMARIN, React, .Net, C#
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
· Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles
· Experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies
· Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc
· Hands on experience with SQL Database such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
· Hands-on experience with web development using HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, CSS
· Experience with C# (node.js and Java are a plus)
Experience developing programming languages is a plus
Arun Raman| Sr Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC |
Mailing Address: 72 Van Reipen Avenue pmb# 255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
Corp. Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
Web link: www.apetan.com |