#Sr Java Developer_10+Years Mandatory
Hope you are safe and Healthy.
I am Ranga Raju M from HRM Business Solutions LLC.
Position: #Sr Java Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Visa: Any Visa except OPT/CPT
Experience: 10+ Years
Duration: 12 Months with possible extension
Latest data points from customer meeting: Please look at profiles with the below skillset.
- Strong JAVA programming experience – very essential
- Good to have SCALA programming experience
- Communication Protocols: REST is must
- Communication Protocol: Kafka OR Rabbit MQ OR Amazon MQ good to have
- IoT or any device: from application controllers perspective – if we are not getting any help with device, let’s ignore as of now and see if at least above ones are satisfied
Client is looking for a Device Driver Software Engineer to join our team in San Diego. You will be part of the Software team to develop, test, refine and expand our robotic work cell capabilities, and learn about the varied challenges of making and maintaining a truly general-purpose robotic system.
- Proficient in automation, working with devices and components, and integrating new hardware and software
- A person with hands on experience, great attitude and ready to work with robots and automated equipment
- Familiar with SDLC processes
- Experience working with different programming paradigms
- Proficient in one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, or Python
- General understanding of operating systems
- A problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Organized with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and autonomous environment
- A team player who can work in a versatile and diverse environment
You Might Have:
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, and other software tools and technologies.
- MS (or BS with equivalent experience) in an engineering discipline with 5+ years of hands on system integration or automation design and implementation experience.
- Experience debugging mechanisms, controls, software or electrical hardware.
A bonus but not necessary:
- Knowledge of basic scientific principles in biology and chemistry and/or experience working closely with scientists to automate biological or chemical processes.
- Expert ability to create, validate and maintain liquid handling processes on laboratory robotic workstations.
- Experience with various lab automation equipment hardware and software.
- DFM experience and an understanding of FMEA.
- Experience with mechanical machine tools or test equipment, and fabrication or test/debug experience.
- Experience interfacing with hardware and software vendors