Senior iOS Engineer
Greetings From Adroitco Inc !!!
Job Title: Senior iOS Engineer
Type of Job: New Contracting Role
- The Spirit Mobile team have been working on redesigning and rebuilding the customer facing mobile application for the last 18 months. The team have taken a very unstable 1 star app to a 4.8 star app with a less than 0.5% crash rate.
- You will be joining a small team of versatile developers, focused on developing new features while refactoring and improving legacy code. As well as hands on development, you will also work closely with the client across multiple teams to ensure that user stories are fully understood and deliverable. You will bring your subject matter expertise to highlight where we can make improvements based on platform knowledge
Top Skill Sets/ Experiences Required:
- Excellent understanding of Swift UIKit and Autolayout
- Excellent communicator
- Self starter – someone able to manage their own work load under their own initiative
- Native iOS development essential – airline experience would be nice but not a requirement
Expected Start Date: Asap—July 26th, 2021
End Date (if applicable): 31-Dec-2021
Location: Remote- preferred candidates work on EST hours
Interview Process: 3 internal video interviews
- Implement app architectures and user interfaces in line with the design standards set in the app
- Component Design and coding new features. includes unit tests, debug and solve defects
- Understanding of available framework(s) for applicati on development on iOS platform
- Follow best coding practices using Apple Programming Guidelines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
Skills & Experience:
- Min 3 years of experience in iOS development
- Technically strong using Swift
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, data structures, and design patterns Proficiency in iOS application development
- Good working knowledge of tools such as Git, JIRA and Jenkins or any tools that are similar to these – Azure devops an advantage.
- Experience with agile methodology is preferred
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Knowledge with unit test cases in XCode.
- Experience integrating third party frameworks using Cocoa pods.
- Experience in designing and developing user interfaces using XCode Auto layout, layout in code with Constraint Anchors.
- Understanding of Multi-threading, asynchronous concepts
- Understanding of MVP, MVVM or similar patterns
Full name :
Email address :
Contact ( No Google) :
current location :
Availability to start:
LinkedIn profile :
Visa & DL :
Reason For Leaving :
6160 Warren pkwy, Suite 100, Frisco, TX-75034
Chicago | Dallas | New Jersey | India